This size chart is to determine your bottoms' size. If any of your measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, you can pick the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your hip and waist measurements correspond to two different suggested sizes, you should order the one which is indicated by the measurement of your hips.
To ensure accurate measurements, we recommend measuring your HIP(cm).
We accepts returns and exchanges in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. This enables you to return a product that is: Faulty, Wrong Size or Damaged. We offer a 30 day free returns and exchange policy. To be eligible for a sneaker/item return and exchange, your product must be: Unworn, In the same condition as sold in the original box and you must have proof of purchase (Order number and Invoice)
This warranty does not cover:
- If the item has been worn or damaged it will not be accepted as a return
- We do no offer refunds for change of mind
- We do not assume responsibility for return items whilst in transit
- International Returns require a Return Authority number (RA) which our Customer Care team are able to provide
- International Sneaker/Item Returns will attract a return charge payable by the sender