Kalon Athleisure accepts returns and exchanges in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
This enables you to return for an exchange of the product that is: Faulty, Wrong Size or Damaged.
We offer a 30 day free exchange policy, we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
To be eligible for a item return and exchange, your product must be: Unworn, In the same condition as sold in the original box and you must have proof of purchase (Order number and Invoice)
HOW TO PROCESS AN ITEM RETURN:
- Send an email to email@example.com, the note must include: Your Name, Proof of Purchase and the reason for the return of your item
- Kalon Athleisure Customer Care team will be in contact within 24/48 Hours and a return label will be sent to you.
- Print this return label out, affix it to the parcel and pop it into your local Australia Post retail outlet
- Once we receive the item our Customer Care team will notify you of your new tracking details.
Some key points
- If the item has been worn or damaged it will not be accepted as a return
- Kalon Athleisure do not offer refunds for change of mind and/or Sale items
- The Kalon Athleisure satchel bag can be used to return an item (please ensure the original label is covered by the return label you print)
- Kalon Athleisure does not assume responsibility for return items whilst in transit
- International Returns require a Return Authority number (RA) which our Customer Care team are able to provide
- International item Returns will attract a return charge payable by the sender